Skip County Header
Alameda County, CA,
You are here: public » services » financial_assistance » refugee_cash_assistance
Services image

Refugee Assistance

Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) program is for newly-arrived refugees who are either single adults or families without children. Eligible individuals may receive RCA, Medi-Cal and CalFresh during the first 8 months in the United States. RCA costs are paid out of the Federal Refugee Assistance Funds. RCA clients must register for, and participate in training and employment services, before assistance can be approved.

Social Services Agency Logo Alameda County Seal